Prostate matters is a not for profit organisation committed to providing free information about prostate issues from leading Clinical Authorities.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID)
- Alpha-blockers may be of value but the evidence is inconclusive
- Alpha-blockers in combination with antibiotics may help
- Stress management, although there are no trial data on the effectiveness
- Physiotherapy and relaxation techniques: new research in this area suggests that muscle tension may be the cause of pain in the pelvic floor
Prostate matters is a not for profit organisation that is committed to providing free expert advice about prostate issues from leading Clinical Authorities
Copyright Disclaimer: We try to acknowledge copyright as appropriate. If we have used something without acknowledging copyright, this is inadvertent. Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org